1. What amenities and utilities are included in the rental package?
Weekly housekeeping, 10 chef-prepared meals, complimentary van transportation, light continental breakfast, convenience store, 24-hour front desk and secured entrance, central air conditioning & radiant heat, digital starter cable TV, exercise classes and fitness center, library, social, educational and cultural activities and much more.
2. What utilities are not included in the rent?
Our residents are responsible for their electric (appliances and lighting), land line phone, and apartment internet.
3. What are your rental rates?
Our smallest one-bedroom apartment is 631 square feet and rents for $1410. Our largest apartment is 1350 square feet and rents for $2950. We have rent specials throughout the year; please call for our latest special rate offer.
4. How many floor plans are there to choose from?
We have 11 floor plans to choose from, including one-bedroom, one-bedroom and den, and 2-bedroom styles. All of the apartments have full kitchens and generous closet space.
5. How many meals are available each week?
Dinner is available in our dining room Monday through Thursday beginning at 4:45 p.m. and Sunday at 12:00 p.m. Ten dinners are included in the monthly rent; additional dinners may be purchased at a price per meal starting at $14.00. Lunch is available in our convenience store Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. In addition, a light breakfast is provided daily along with round-the-clock beverages.
6. What do residents do if they require additional senior care services?
There are many home health care agencies to choose from who deliver care options from occasional companion care to round-the-clock assistance.
7. What kind of activities will I experience as a resident of RosePointe?
We offer a full calendar of events, educational and social opportunities, entertainment and excursions each month organized by a full time professional Resident Services Director. Please refer to our newsletter and calendar for more details.
8. Do you have transportation available for residents?
Yes – we have our own RosePointe van. We take residents on shopping and medical runs, excursions, and religious services on Sunday. This is an excellent amenity for seniors who are no longer able to drive or do not wish to drive, especially in weather conditions that are typical for Minnesota.
9. Do I have to sign a lease to live at RosePointe? Yes – leases run from May 1st through April 30th each year. If you need to move to a facility with more healthcare services, a two month notice is required after which your lease will be terminated.
10. Is there a wait list for apartments?
Some models have a wait list and some models are available for move-in.
11. If I move to RosePointe mid-month, do I pay rent for the whole month?
No – your rent will be prorated.
12. Is there an additional fee for underground garage parking?
Yes – underground parking is $55 per month. Outside parking is free.
13. Do you accept pets?
Yes – We accept cats and dogs under 15 pounds and owners must comply with our pet policy and pay a non-refundable $500 pet fee per pet at the time of lease signing.